Saturday, July 7, 2007

my weakest spot.
Everyone has their weakest spot, mine is spending.
I dont love fancy clothes, i have no interest in "im not a plastic bag", and definitely not any kind of "it" bag.
But i do wanna look decent, so from time to time, i would be a big spender in shops like Muji, APC, and Mark & Spencer(YEAH, i did buy clothes from M&S, not H&M!!!).
Anyway, i wont say clothing is my biggest enemy, but book and magazine is.
Whenever I enter a bookstore, there is a strange sense of urge building up inside my body, and whereever i lay eyes to, i could find some really interesting books and magazines placing in front of me.
And it's hard to pick a time that i could leave a bookstore emty-handed..
My excuse is , i could learn from these books...but wait a minute, how often do I really finish them? I just buy them and place them onto the shelve, and have a look at them before i go to bed...
Everyone has their weakiest spot, yours maybe camera, or toys...mine is books and magazines for sure :)

4 comments:

Dicky said...

Let me tell u Luka,
My weakest spot is EVERYTHING.

Shirley said...

What did you buy lately? Or should I say how much did you spend?

Fan said...

Let me tell u Luka,
My weakest spot is EVERYTHING as well....hahahaa

Elvis said...

ai....
i don't want to say but me too...
and i am the poorest here